A to Z – Policies and Procedures
- Administration of Medication Policy
- Anaphylaxis Policy
- Asthma Policy
- Attendance Policy
- Bullying Prevention Policy
- Camps and Excursions Policy
- Class Placement Policy
- Communication with School Staff Policy
- Complaints Policy
- Digital Learning Policy
- Dogs at School Policy
- Duty of Care Policy
- First Aid Policy
- Homework Policy
- Inclusion and Diversity Policy
- Mobile Phones Policy
- Parent Disputes Policy
- Parent Payment Policy – Department of Education Parent Payment Policy
- Personal Property Policy
- Photographing, Filming and Recording Students Policy
- Respect for School Staff Policy
- Statement of Values and School Philosophy Policy
- Student Wellbeing and Engagement Policy
- Student Dress Code Policy
- Sunsmart Policy
- Visitors Policy
- Volunteers Policy
- Yard Duty and Supervision Policy
School Strategic Plan
VISIT UPSCHOOL →
A Community Resource by
"Billanook Primary School"
One of the foundations of strong communities with healthy people (both mind and body) is access to education.
This free and growing resource is our way of sharing positive and inspiring messages that we feel will have a direct and positive impact on our community.
Something in here for all ages
A Word From Our Parents
Billanook has a great ability of catering to all different learning needs. I have 3 children who have each been supported differently to suit their varied needs. The programs offered helped with extension and intervention in different curriculum areas. I couldn't be happier with the choice of school for our children!
The best way to start learning about us. We have professionally produced dozens of videos showcasing our amazing school.
Book a School Tour
The best way to meet us! We can show you around our beautiful school and answer any specific questions you have.
Website design, graphic, videos & photography by Digital Schools | www.digitalschools.com.au | Copyright Digital Schools. All Rights Reserved